Over time and through various conditions, your concrete will settle, sink, crack, and become uneven. Your concrete is an important investment and you want it looking great. Concrete leveling can cost half as much or less than concrete replacement! Mr. Level always recommends repairing concrete with polyurethane first.
If We Can’t Repair Your Concrete…
Mr. Level is one of the only companies that will pour new concrete if your existing concrete is not able to be repaired. We are experienced and equipped to dig up old concrete from any area and replace it. But, rather than replace or repour your entire driveway, we can focus solely on the damaged concrete area by pouring a small concrete slab of 3 square yards or less for a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Small Concrete Jobs
Need new concrete? Mr. Level is equipped to handle small concrete jobs. We can pour new concrete for:
- Front porch walkways
- Driveway slabs
- Sidewalk slabs
Pouring a Small Concrete Slab: How We Do It
- First, we will assess the concrete and make a recommendation. Our first recommendation will be to level the concrete. However, if the concrete is unable to be repaired, we’ll recommend replacing the slab, as opposed to the entire driveway.
- We will safely remove the concrete slab and send to a recycling plant.
- We will re-level the foundation with stone, as needed.
- We will pour a small concrete slab and finish the concrete.
- After about a week, your new concrete slab will be ready to be driven or walked on.
Ready to get started? Contact Mr. Level today to request a free quote for your small concrete job.